Natural stone used in the manufacture of baths include: marble, granite, onyx, etc.natural stone baths are very heavy, but their refinement and unique beauty can transform any bathroom.
Advantages of a natural stone bath:
- Natural stone has a special energy that has a positive effect on a person, has high tactile qualities, and creates psychological comfort.
- The bath is hygienic and eco-friendly, has bactericidal properties.
- Unlimited service life.
- Natural stone breathes and is pleasant to the touch.
- It is easy to heat up and retains heat.
- Bath made of natural stone is a unique style, convenience, uniqueness of work and exclusivity in the interior – as it is impossible to repeat the pattern and color scheme created by nature.
- It has strength and durability.
- Natural material is resistant to temperature changes and moisture.
- It is easy to care for and prevents the appearance of fungus.
- High sound insulation qualities – no sound is heard when water is collected.
Disadvantages of a natural stone bath:
- Great weight.
- High cost.
- Colored marble or gray marble is durable, but the white material may turn yellow over time, which will lead to a change in color or the appearance of dark spots.
Bath made of natural stone