Very often, lovers of taking a bath equate this action to a ritual. I think it is well deserved.
After all, this is the time when we do not just wash, but retire, stay alone with ourselves. Moreover, we can protect ourselves from all external stimuli, and it is here that we, at least for half an hour, can feel like Goddesses — in a mass of warm water and clouds of gentle foam.
In order to get the maximum pleasure from the procedure, you need to make some effort to create an appropriate atmosphere. In addition, you should keep in mind some recommendations.
1. Take a bath no earlier than an hour after eating and preferably an hour before bedtime. Dim the usual electric lighting or turn it off altogether. Light a few candles — your eyes also need to rest.
// Do not forget about the safety rules!!! It is fire. //
2. Turn on soft light music — caress your ears. You should not take a book or phone with you to the bath — our brain receives and processes a fair amount of information even outside the bath.
In warm and fragrant water, you should be immersed in a state of absolute peace and complete relaxation. Only then will you feel complete comfort and pleasure.
3. To enhance the cosmetic and Wellness effects of taking a bath, it is advisable to perform the following actions:
– Also Clean the skin of the face from makeup;
– Do a light full-body exfoliation before taking a bath with supplements. In this case, the skin is better nourished with useful substances.
For your taste:
Bath milk has something sacred in my opinion
4. And ofcource for the best comfort
5. What about wine? Why not?
Table for bathtub?
6. What is Cleopatra’s bath without petals of rose?
7. After bath
There is nothing better than a soft Terry towel and a Bathrobe
Different baths and results
However, depending on the desired result, you can take a cold, warm or hot bath.
- Cold (water temperature 18-20 degrees) and cool (up to 33 degrees) baths have an exciting and tonic effect, increase the body’s resistance, prevent premature aging of the body, relieve fatigue, and have a beneficial effect on the skin. Take a cold bath for 2-3 minutes, starting from 32-34 degrees and gradually bringing the water temperature to 18 degrees. Cold baths are contraindicated in patients with sciatica, people with kidney diseases. A cool bath (22-32 degrees) is taken 5-10 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
- Warm (35-37°C) baths have a relaxing effect, soothe pain, relieve skin irritation and nervous tension, and improve sleep. This is a good way to deal with stress. Their temperature is as close as possible to the body temperature, so they are most comfortable, and you can take them more often, 15-20 minutes is better in the evening, when you can completely relax or immediately duck under the blanket and “on the side”.
- A hot (about 40°C) bath quickly warms up the body and relaxes the muscles. It is usually taken for colds, diseases of the upper respiratory tract (if the body temperature does not exceed 37°C). First, a warm bath is taken for 2-5 minutes, then, adding hot water, bring its temperature to 40°C. In total, the duration of the bath is no more than 10 minutes. Hot baths are contraindicated for pregnant women, diabetics, atherosclerosis, people with high or low blood pressure. The neck and heart area in a hot bath should not be covered with water.
29 thoughts on “Relax with taste! Bath for Cleopatra”
Great blog article. Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. Ginni Kimball Bolger
Simply wanna comment that you have a very decent web site , I the design and style it really stands out. Nesta Hubie Kentigerma
You made certain nice points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will have the same opinion with your blog. Lacie Gabie Manly
Sweet website, super layout, really clean and utilise friendly. Anna-Maria Standford Morehouse
I think this web site has very superb written articles articles . Katalin Judah Clance
I every time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, as if like to read it after that my links will too. Brooke Hyatt Idelia
When someone writes ann post he/she maiuntains the tought oof a user in his/her brain that how a user can knhow it. Carola Micky Xanthus
Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and internet stuff and this is really frustrating. A good blog with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email? Nina Humberto Daryl
Yay google is my king helped me to find this great site! Michele Gerek Carlynn
As soon as I found this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. Evanne Corbin Fokos
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. Tracey Hadley Mercie
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! Marja Eberto Gram
I really like and appreciate your blog. Thanks Again. Want more. Devin Bertie Borlase
Very good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Keep it up! Cora Gerek Clellan
I gotta bookmark this web site it seems very useful invaluable Kellina Jayme Akeyla
I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission. Tracie Salim Madaras
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also very good. Milka Grannie Kester
Seamlessly visualize quality intellectual capital without superior collaboration and idea-sharing. Regan Brod Gabbie
Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the great work. Guenevere Samuel Ellita
very nice put up, i definitely love this website, keep on it Sarajane Otho Yacov
I was studying some of your blog posts on this website and I believe this web site is real informative ! Keep posting . Belvia Chev Jarrad
I get very useful information on your page, I feel lucky Dixie Eldon Litta
A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you ought to write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss these topics. To the next! Kind regards!! Dorolice Bartholomeo Ruthi
of course like your website but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth however I will certainly come again again. Tootsie Padraic Marcie
Hello very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
I am happy to find a lot of useful information here in the submit, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .
Quality articles is the key to attract the viewers to go to see
the website, that’s what this website is providing.
Muchos Gracias for your blog.Thanks Again.